Yoga For Resilience - SEPT 2018
Come, be curious, and have YOUR YOGA experience, in your BODY, in your WAY. Laughter is welcomed and encouraged!
This trauma informed all-levels practice is centered around supporting an experience that fosters self-awareness and a more compassionate relationship with yourself. By cultivating a mind-body connection you can boost your ability to tolerate and relieve stress, tension and anxiety. Feel more grounded, self-regulated and hopeful. Gain strength, mobility, coordination and balance. Improve the quality of your sleep leading to more energy and vitality. Develop your mental ability to focus on what you want in your life and gain self-confidence in the process. Engage with body based tools for finding a calm presence between sessions. Learn what it’s like to feel more at home in your body by harnessing the resilience you already possess.
Classes will be held at the Healing Collective. Studio opens 10 minutes before class starts.
Please bring a mat and water bottle (all other props provided as required)
It is recommended that you pre-register for a class in order to guarantee your spot. Space is limited to 10 students.
Drop in class $20 or 5 class pass $90 (6 month expiry). Cash only at the studio.
If you're interested in being contacted about when these classes start please add your name to the list.
Individual, couple & FAMILY private sessions available on Monday's 8-4pm.
Schedule a complimentary 30 minute consult appointment here.
Our work together includes engaging in resources and strategies that instil self-understanding and awareness through movement and breath to re-calibrate and train our nervous system to improve health and vitality.
This may help you:
- Improve your ability to tolerate and relieve stress, tension and anxiety
- Feel more at home in your body
- Develop your mental ability to focus on what you want in your life and gain self-confidence in the process
- Gain strength, mobility, coordination and balance
- Increase self-awareness and a more compassionate relationship with yourself
- Improve the quality of your sleep leading to more energy and vitality
- Build healthier relationships with others
- Facilitate problem solving and decision making as clarity is gained
- Work through somatic complaints (pain, tension) of acute and chronic traumatic experiences
- Improve breathing mechanics and ability to use breathing as a self-regulation tool
None of my services are psychotherapeutic in nature or a replacement for qualified mental health care.
The Healing Collective
2005 Danforth Ave, M4C 1J7 Toronto, Canada
Street parking available and a 5 minute walk from the Woodbine subway station.